Thursday, October 8, 2009

Major Trespassing

Today's results are exactly why Andi (my neighbor) and I thought it would be such a hoot to see where Sli goes. We are aware of some of his favorite spots and we've watched him wander her 5 acre farm so most of the (250) images were easy for us to identify. We are also aware he crosses the train tracks at the Gwnedd Station so the parked cars are no surprise either BUT there are some homes and yards that I have never seen. Someone's pool plus, a black cat lying in front of glass doors and it's not my Obama kitty?!

This is definitely a great way to view a cat's life - just so you know, there are no dangerous roads on Slidell route and he is safe and sound, sleeping on my down comforter every night. ~ Gigi



favorite sleeping spot - under Andi's hostas


view of pasture but no photo of the ponies or Polly yet!


Andi's barn


Andi's front door


Obama Kitty


neighbor - 2 doors down


someone's garage?


?????


whiskers in shot




he definitely took a nap in this grassy hide out


numerous photos of this grass



  

 

 






whose pool?


whose kitty or is it shoes?


whose driveway?


where is this?





returning home - Andi's barn again


and last but not least - the coolest one taken while he's on the move

3 comments:

Andi Healy said...

I love that shot of my barn! Slidell is a great photographer...one of these days we'll find out what he is looking for in the pasture!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how far he travels, it's amazing!

Melly Testa said...

great concept, love the angle.