Monday, January 18, 2010

Back to Sli

Slidell is kind enough to keep me company whenever I have to shovel snow. Here are some of the photos he took one cold winter morning last month...



he is under my car watching me clear off the neighbor's cars


I must have walked by him 20 times as I shoveled the driveway










he has been spending a lot of time on this table, between my arms while I work at my computer - he is about to jump up - his whiskers on the left


here he is headed for the windowsill - another favorite spot on cold days

1 comment:

Fryea Koss said...

Fabulous photos...wonderful way of raising consciouness about the need to adopt from shelters.

thank you.

I've sent the info about the exhibit to the Green Street Rescue mailing list.

I will be in touch.
Freya Koss
Wynnewood, PA