Monday, November 2, 2009

An Afternoon At Home

Slidell sat by the door waiting for me as I fussed with the camera. It was finally a nice day so I reached for a fresh AAA while he groomed his chest, preping for my next move. He held his head up when I snapped on the collar and then charged off outside, seemingly saying "I'll get some good ones for you Mom". Unfortunately, I forgot to tape down the battery so when he returned for lunch, I realized his morning journey was not recorded. The following entries are from his afternoon here at home and include some of the best cat's eye views yet, enjoy!

the camera took this photo as I placed it in it's plastic box

now on his neck before I opened the door - that was it for the morning photos

back for lunch and battery now taped in place, he sat here and greeted my client coming out of the massage room

then jumped on the table for this view

now in the kitchen - waiting for lunch

grooming Chewy while they wait

Chewy and Sli staring at the empty bowls

Obama arrives - right on time

she came in through the catdoor on the left

they are waiting for me to get off the phone

after lunch Slidell decided to visit the rabbits - he is on the top rail of Cinnabun's pen
 
this is Cinnabun's hiding spot - where's the bunny?

ahead is Buddah (big grey bunny) and Slius (tan one to the right)
and notice Slidell's whiskers too!

I love the layers in this one- his hair, screen window and metal edgeing

this is the gate he jumped over to get out of the rabbit pen

clouds are moving in...

so he heads for his dog house for a nap

whisker shot taken inside the doghouse then down for the count


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get such a kick out of the fact that Sli has a dog house! And also the effort he goes to, to hang out with the buns - that's a tall gate to jump!
G.

Gigi said...

He loves his doghouse and it even has an emergency exit in case he has to do a quick "backdoor Betty"